Product DescriptionThe Peltor Tactical Sport is an intelligent, active hearing protector. The smooth adjustment of the active-volume function gives the user particularly pleasant sound reproduction and less interference. The unique digital audio circuit eliminates the abrupt sound cut-off that characterizes many active-volume hearing protectors on the market, which many find unpleasant and disruptive. The latest electronic headset from Peltor is great for use while hunting or at the shooting range. The Peltor electronic shooting headset has a folding headband to make the headset compact for storage purposes while not in use. Operates with 2AAA batteries (not included) good for 500 hours of use. The Peltor Tactical Sport audio input jack on the left ear cup for use with Peltor patch cords for auxiliary input. The new electronics in the Peltor TacticalSport respond at lightning speed and protect the shooter's hearing from loud impulse noises. However, the system reacts so smoothly that in most cases, you?ll never hear the cut-off when the protector is activated. Just like Peltor's other active-volume electronic hearing protectors, the TacticalSport also amplifies your hearing so you actually hear better than you would without the protector. And of course you can connect your hunting radio to it, keeping you in full communication at all times.
- New ASIC chip technology for cleaner more refined audio reproduction. Amplifies ambient sound so you actually hear much better. Audio jack for external components such as cell phones MP3 players
- or dog trackers. Auto shut-off after two hours to conserve battery life. External battery compartment with easy access. 500 hours of battery life. Classic Peltor comfort for extended wear. Generous ear cups ergonomically designed for comfort and positive seal. Contoured cups for better stock-weld and sight picture.
Product DescriptionOutdoor Utility Lighter Chrome/black - Wind-resistant dual flame - Metal construction with slip-resistant grip -
- Black and Chrome •Rugged metal construction •Dual Flame Technology •Comes filled with a fuel supply window •Adjustable flame dial •Patented child-resistant safety button •Wind Resistant •Warranty •Packaged in a blister pack •Use Zippo premium butane for optimum performance
Product DescriptionWith a huge magnification range; sharp, bright Multicoat 4® treated optics; and rugged, waterproof construction, the Leupold® Ventana™ 20-60x80mm spotting scope gives you incredible power and flexibility, in a rugged, field-ready optic. New Ergonomic Design - Aggressive knurling on the focus knob and lens shade provides sure, positive adjustment, even with gloved hands. The Multicoat 4® lens system ensures maximum brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity. Generous Eye Relief - Comfortable twist-up eyecups and non-critical eye relief makes long glassing sessions a breeze. Retractable Lens Shade - eliminates glare on the lens to improve picture quality. 100 Percent Waterproof and Fog Proof. Rugged construction and sealed optics withstand the worst of the elements. Tripod Ready - A built-in, rotating tripod port makes it easy to mount. Compatible with digital cameras. Covered by the Leupold® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- SX-1 Ventana 20-60x80mm Spotter Black - Angled eyepiece - Fully multi-coated optics - Twist-up eyecups - Soft case with strap
- lens cover - Focus dial - Wide field of view - Built-in tripod adapter port - Armored
- waterproof & nitrogen filled